*No new entries will be taken Sunday, September 22, 2013
GENERAL RULES - (All Departments)
Bob Hardyman- Director in Charge 10792 Purdy Rd., Sardinia, Ohio 45171 Phone (937) 446-2696
1) All departments of Floral Hall are limited to Brown County residents only.
2) A Season or Membership Ticket is required to enter all departments in Floral Hall. This is the ONLY COST to you. 4H Junior Exhibitors may enter any Junior Class in Floral Hall/ Northeast Building with a 4H Junior Fair Pass. If a 4H Junior Exhibitor enters any class other than those stipulated as Junior, a Season Ticket is also required.
3) All departments of Floral Hall are limited to AMATEURS, except Farm and Garden Produce and Cakes by a Professional (classes PC-1 through PC-8).
4) All items are to be clean and in good repair.
5) You may enter as many classes in Floral Hall/ Northeast Bldg. as you like, but only ONE item per class.
6) Carefully choose the class, which most closely corresponds with the item you wish to enter. Any items improperly entered may not be judged. If you have any questions regarding an item, contact Bob Hardyman at (937) 446-2696 or check with a Floral Hall Representative September 21, 2013 at the Fairgrounds Administration Secretary’s Office from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
7) Exhibition of all work is subject to the approval of the Floral Hall Committee.
8) The judge may withhold the premium when an entry is deemed unworthy of an award.
9) The judge’s decision is FINAL.
10) Premiums are awarded in all classes for first and second place winners, unless otherwise stated in the Fair Book. The premium amounts are listed next to the class description. The premium checks will be available at the Floral Hall Office, Sunday, September 29, 2013 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
11) See each individual department in the Fair Book for check in dates, times, and detailed instruction where applicable.
12) All items MUST stay in place until Sunday, September 29, 2013 when they will be released from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Any item left after 2 p.m. will be disposed of at the Floral Hall Committee’s discretion.
13) Care will be taken to prevent the loss, theft, or breakage of any article, but the Brown County Agricultural Society will not be responsible should this occur. A night watchman will be on duty in Floral Hall for the duration of the Fair. You must have an Entry Claim Check to pick up all items.
*NOTE: For all exhibitors who bring items in on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Or Thursday mornings, the WALKTHRU Gate will be open for you to drive in as far as Floral Hall. Cars cannot remain in this area, and must be removed as soon as your entries are checked in. If you wish to stay at the Fair, you must leave the grounds and re-enter through the Main Gate.